When it’s time to dress your whitetail in the field, a fixed blade knife offers unmatched control, blade security and the all-around utility that hunting demands. From prepping game to setting up camp, the Moment Large Fixed Blade Knife is a utilitarian tool with a 3.63-inch fine edge drop point blade to handle tasks big and small. Add full tang construction and an ergonomic grip, and you’ve got a seriously capable knife that feels as great as it performs.
Comfortable and Balanced
The first thing you’ll notice when you handle this knife is the comfortable grip and balanced feel of its design. The ergonomic shape of its textured rubber handle is reminiscent of a familiar tool. The handle instills confidence for pushing and pulling actions, and feels secure in all conditions. A well-placed guard, thumb traction jimping and the choil speak to Gerber’s more than 60 years of crafting hunting knives. You can rest assured this tool has plenty of hands-on experience behind its feel and function.
Rises to the Occasion
No two hunting trips are the same. Each outing puts different demands on you and your equipment, your knife included. A versatile hunting blade needs to handle anticipated work like cleaning game and camp tasks, as well as the unforeseen prying and scraping duties that are sure to arise. The drop point shape allows for great control and ease of use, while its full tang design and glass bead finish are up for the unexpected demands of any hunting trip. The full-size blade is as versatile as it is stout, so you can focus on the adventure of the hunt, not whether you have the right tool for the job.
Rugged Nylon Scabbard
The Moment Fixed Blade slides easily into its nylon scabbard for safekeeping in your pack. Strap the sheath on your belt and your knife is within easy reach; there’s a metal snap closure to keep the knife securely seated where it belongs while you battle the brush to locate your game or find the perfect camp.
- Textured rubber handle feels great and delivers secure all-conditions confidence in your grip
- Full tang, fixed blade construction means this knife can rise to the challenge of long-term use
- Glass bead blade finish for low reflectivity and fewer fingerprints
- Pommel with lanyard hole adds utility
- Fine edge blade is the hunter’s friend; easy to sharpen and use, and utilitarian in nature
- Nylon scabbard with metal snaps keeps your knife within easy reach and securely stowed
- Balanced feel and comfortable grip
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Length: 8.63" (21.92 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.63" (9.22 cm)
- Weight: 7.2 oz. (204 g)
- Steel Type: 5Cr15MoV
- Handle Material: Nylon core with rubber overmold
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Extac Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.