Gerber has been making survival knives for the US Military since 1968. The StrongArm Fixed Blade carries on their legacy of tough-as-hell fixed blade knives for combat and survival applications. Featuring a partially serrated, full tang 420HC blade with black ceramic coating, the knife was designed around the fundamentals of military survival training. The diamond texture rubberized handle provides a solid grip in all conditions.
As important as the knife itself is the StrongArm's modular sheath system. The sheath's snap-together components allow the operator to mount the knife vertically on MOLLE, horizontally on a standard 1.75" tactical belt, or in a traditional drop-leg belt mount fashion.
- Partially Serrated, Full-Tang 420HC Steel Blade
- Ceramic Blade Coating
- Rubberized Diamond Texture Grip
- Striking Pommel
- Nylon webbing for Drop-Leg carry and Secondary Retention
- Detachable Belt Hoops for Horizontal Belt Carry
- Snap-In MOLLE Strap
- Blade Steel: 420 HC
- Handle Material: Glass filled nylon with rubber overmold
- Blade Length: 4.8 in (12.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 9.8” (24.8 cm)
- Knife Weight: 7.2 oz (204 g)
- Overall Weight: 10.9 oz (309 g)
- Made in USA
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Extac Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.