SAWYER ALL IN ONE FILTER
Notify me when back in stock
Sawyer All in One Filter
We make every effort to give you the ability to use the Sawyer PointONE™ 0.10 Absolute Micron water filter in almost any way you could dream up with The All in One Filter kit. Simply attach it to the included 95 grams, BPA free, mylar pouch that’s perfect for your backpacking outdoor activities, attach it to a standard 19 litres bucket (sold individually) for high volume potable water in the palm of your hand, or even attach it to your house faucet for the simplest method of consistently filtered, great tasting water for your home.
- PERFECT for emergency preparedness kits.
- We’ve designed the parts to install quickly and easily in every method of use.
- The filter also has a built-in push/pull cap, designed so you can drink directly from the filter.
- The “build your own gravity system” can yield up to 2000 litres of clean water per day from any fresh water source.
- Going backpacking? Just fill up the 95 grams water pouch at a fresh water source, screw the filter onto the pouch and squeeze the bag to filter water into your water bottle or container of choice.
- Our advanced Squeeze filter design fills most regular size water bottles in only 20 sec.
- Attach the filter to the included faucet adapter to filter water straight from almost any household faucet.
- The PointONE filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium.
- We’ve included syringe to backflush the filter for an ability to maintain the filter in the field as well as to promote a high-flow rate
- The PointOne will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; perfect for international travel.
- PERFECT for emergency preparedness kits. The PointONE filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria.
- PERFECT for your backpacking trip. Packaged weight only 284 grams.
- PERFECT for build your own gravity system. Cartridge life is 3,785,000 litres.
- Sawyer PointONE filter
- A 95 grams pouch
- 2 pop-up drinking spouts
- 1 bucket adapter kit
- 1 faucet adapter
- 1 filter cleaner
- 1 filter hanger
- Installation, cleaning, and maintenance instructions
- Filter Material: Hollow fiber;
- Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi;
- Cartridge Life: 3,785,000 litres;
- Compatibility: Water bottles, inline, straw, pouch;
- Packaged Weight: 284 grams;
- Recommended Use: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness.
Very universal filter kitBy: Scott on 17 December 2015Comprehensive all in one water purifier kit. You can either fill the small pouch up with water and squeeze it through the filter on the go like a drink bottle or for a more permanent solution, the kit comes with a drill bit for a 20lt plastic bucket. You can drill through by hand with a moderate amount of ease (by no means impossible if you have no drill, just a medium pressure and some time depending on hand strength). De-burr the hole and screw in the hose attachment to the plastic fitting, then simply place the bucket above the hose outlet and let it gravity filter into another bucket. Very easy to use and once set up you can walk away and do 20lt at a time (or larger depending on container size). Would highly recommend to anyone as a home, camping or emergency filtration kit. Also note, kit has a syringe to blow back the filter for cleaning, though apparently if stored away wet for extended periods can affect the taste of water, but should go away with light use, you can combat this by letting dry out well before storing away or storing with silica packs