Nite Ize INOVA X1 LED Flashlight | 80 Lumens, 253ft Max Beam Distance, LML03110
The INOVA X1 is a serious flashlight that offers exceptional engineering and illumination for its compact 4-inch size. Powered by a single AA alkaline battery, its patented optical system, precision machined aluminum reflector with thermal interface provides superior light projection and visibility.
Updated performance and new dual-mode functionality provide long hours of either High or Low power light output. Featuring a uniform focused spot with flood beam pattern that has an effective range of 253 feet, its beam can be also be seen in the dark for up to 1.5 miles. Perfect for keeping close at hand in a pocket, glove box, purse, briefcase, backpack, and everywhere you go.
- Dual Light Mode Functionality. Features both HIGH and LOW Light Output Modes.
- LED Color: White
- Lumens: High - 80 | Low - 11
- Run Time: 4 hours | Low 70 hours
- Battery Type: 1-AA Alkaline battery included
- Effective Range (up to): 253 ft (77 m)
- High-Powered, energy efficient 38,900 hour LED
- Patented optical system, the precision machined aluminum reflector with the thermal management interface.
- Aerospace-grade aluminum with high grade anodized finishes
- Colors Available: Black and Titanium anodized finishes
- Water-resistant construction and O-Ring seals
- 3 Position End-Cap Switch activates constant and momentary high and low as well as a lockout mode.
- Dimensions: 4.00" x 0.72" | 10.16cm x 1.83cm
- Weight: 2.12oz | 60.10g
Inova Torch LML03110By: Doug Bright on 16 August 2019The Inova X1 LED is an excellent small pocket torch that takes a standard AA battery, meaning that one or more spares are easily carried, and one doesn't need to find a recharging source, a major bind with many new torches. I carried this recently on a 5000km camping tour of southern Africa and it proved more than adequate for almost all purposes. Big torches are cumbersome and weighty and this leads to them not being routinely carried. This one was carried throughout the trip on its strong clip in a cargo pants leg pocket and was used during assorted vehicle engine repairs and inspections, as well as for illuminating the way to the ablutions in many bush camp-grounds where local dangerous wildlife wandered freely. The body of this torch is all machined alloy and the fit and finish are high-quality. The two position switch at the butt end is firm to the press and positive, providing long-life low level illumination for in-tent work and an intense beam for outdoor work and penetrating the shadows, without being so powerful as to annoy other people or animals. Elephants hate bright lights in their faces and will adopt a threatening posture if so confronted. This is my second X1, and I still keep the previous model, which has a different beam configuration. For its price it is a great torch, one which is all but indestructible, and which will last a lifetime and accompanies its bigger and more powerful Inova X2 brother, powered by two 123 Lithium batteries, on all my travels. I can't recommend this highly enough!