Kershaw Knives and Emerson Knives have joined forces on a series of knives that combine the precision engineering of Kershaw with Emerson's uncompromising functional design.
The CQC-7K features a modified tanto blade for both slicing and punching capability. The blade has two finishes: a satin finish on the grind and a stonewashed finish on the upper. The handle's front scale of textured G-10 offers a secure grip and the handle's stainless steel back has a solid frame lock.
The CQC-7K is a manual opener using either the thumb disk or the patented Emerson "wave shaped feature." This opening feature enables the knife to be opened as it is removed from the pocket. By the time the knife has been fully withdrawn from the pocket, the blade is deployed and ready for use. A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of the pocket. This instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Thumb disk; waved shaped opening feature
- Manual opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV Stainless steel, Black Finish
- Handle Material: G10 front, 410 stainless steel back, bead blast finish
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Weight: 5.1 oz. (144.6 g)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Extac Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.