Prohibited Items Resource
Prohibited Items Resource:
The following is not intended as legal advice. We want to point you in the right direction to proper ownership for certain products sold through Extac Australia. Each state has its own unique laws and restrictions on knives, slingshots and other products sold through Extac Australia. If you are curious about ownership for a specific product we highly recommend using the Police knowledge centre.
If you cannot find the relevant information from the link above we also highly recommend giving your local police a phone call.
Gel Blasters Permits:
Please be aware we require age varification and all relevant permits to be submitted to us before we ship any gel blaster product. Failure to do so will result in your order being cancelled and refunded.
QLD residents currently do not rerquire any permits for Gel Blaster purchases.
Gel Blasters (Queensland Specific):
Safety concerns include, but are not limited to
- Projectiles having the capacity to cause significant eye injury
- Modified Gel Blasters having the capacity to cause serious injury and harm and operate outside of its manufactured specifications
- Carrying a Gel Blaster in public can be classed as an offence
- Point a Gel Blaster at another person without their permission can be classed as an offence
- Seriously injuring someone by firing a Gel Blaster at them can be classed as an offence
Penalties can include
- Carrying an unconcealed Gel Blaster in public:
- 2 years imprisonment
- Pointing and firing a Gel Blaster at another person without their permission:
- 3-7 years imprisonment
New South Wales
Australian Capital Territory