Zero Tolerance 0452 Folding Knife | Titanium Handle, S35VN Blade Steel, Stonewashed
The original Zero Tolerance 0454 was an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. But it was also a very Limited Edition knife.
To make this amazing knife more readily available, ZT has created a version based on the original’s streamlined form and high-performance function. The 0452 is the same size as the original 0454, but with a Titanium front scale and S35VN dual-finished blade. S35VN sharpens to a razor edge, holds it, and can be resharpened easily. The 0452 opens as smooth as butter with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up
As a final touch of class, the 0452 features handsome 5-spoke pivot hardware. From the office to outdoors, the 0452 is ready to go wherever you're ready to take it.
- Made in the USA
- Based on the award-winning 0454
- Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock
- Reversible (left/right), deep-carry clip
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: titanium frame lock, stonewashed finish
- Blade Length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.2 in. (13.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 9.3 in. (23.6 cm)
|Brand||Zero Tolerance Knives|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Extac Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.