Zero Tolerance 0452CF Folding Knife | Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handle, S35VN Blade Steel
The original Zero Tolerance 0454 was an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. But it was also a very Limited Edition knife.
To make this amazing knife more readily available, ZT has created a new-for-2015 version based on the original’s streamlined form and high-performance function. The 0452CF is the same size as the original 0454, but with a carbon fiber front scale and S35VN dual-finished blade. S35VN sharpens to a razor edge, holds it, and can be resharpened easily. The 0452CF opens as smooth as butter with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up
As a final touch of class, the 0452CF features handsome 5-spoke pivot hardware. From the office to outdoors, the 0452CF is ready to go wherever you're ready to take it.
- Made in the USA
- Based on the award-winning 0454
- Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock
- Reversible (left/right), deep-carry clip
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, titanium back, stonewashed finish
- Blade length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
- Closed length: 5.2 in. (13.2 cm)
- Overall length: 9.3 in. (23.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz. (130.4 g)
|Brand||Zero Tolerance Knives|
Zero Tolerance 0452CF Folding KnifeBy: Paul West on 16 November 2018The 0452CF from Zero Tolerance is one beautiful well made knife. The flip action is fast and locks in solidly and comes razor sharp out of the box. A must for any collector.