Acebeam T28 Flashlight
This solid and quality ultra long-range LED flashlight is specially designed for law enforcement, hunting or search and rescue expedition. Being utilized CREE XHP35 HI LED and powered by a single 21700 5100mAh battery, or 18650 battery, T28 emits 2500 lumens brightness and produces a beam that reaches 1300 meters, leaves no dark anywhere. The straight forward dual switch design is for effortless operation and access to the 5 brightness levels and the defensive Strobe. T28 still can performance without any defects even being used underwater 2 meters or fallen from a height of 1 meter.
LED: 1xCree XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
Max output 2500 lumens
Ultra Low: 0.5 lm, 30 days
Low: 150 lms, 330m, 27225cd, 15 hours
Med: 550 lms, 613m, 93942cd, 4 hours 30 minutes
High: 1380 lms, 974m, 237169cd, 1 hour 30 minutes
Turbo: 2500 lms, 1300m, 422500cd, 1 hour 15 minutes
Strobe: 1380 lms, 3 hours 15 minutes
Max runtime: 30 days
Max beam distance: 1300 meters
Peak beam intensity: 422500cd
Impact resistance: 1 meter
Waterproof: IP68 2 meters submersible
Size: 198mm(length)x 83mm(head diameter)x 25.4mm(tube diameter)
Weight: 357g without battery; 427g with battery
Powered by 1x18650 battery compatibility (included)
Designed with a USB-C charging port, 3 times faster than regular USB
Two-way USB-C cable is capable of charging phones as power bank
Aircraft grade aluminium body structure to withstand harsh environments
Premium Type III Hard Anodized anti-abrasive finish prevents scratches
Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Smooth reflector creates a far-throwing, tight beam
High efficiency circuit board (non-PMW) provides up to 30 days runtime
5 brightness levels option plus special SOS
Strobe mode disorients an attacker without excessive force
Dual switch design accommodates different scenarios and user preferences
Tactical tail switch allows for momentary and constant illuminations
Lockout function to prevent accidental activation
Gold-plated circuitry contact points provides batter conductivity and superior durability
Built-in intelligent temperature controller is used and adjusted brightness according to work status and temperature
Stainless steel strike bezel design for use in emergency situations
Anti-slip knurling provides a better grip
Tactical ring maintains a comfortable grip - also prevents rolling on a table
1. Recommend using ACEBEAM branded batteries or major manufacturers’ batteries with the same Voltage, Capacity and Watt-hour ratings as original.
2. Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
3. It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to turn down to a lower mode of brightness or turn off the light to cool down. It is suggested to use in a well-ventilated area with ambient temperature.
4. Caution hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related to the manufacturer and distributors.
5. Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
6. Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
7. Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight normal operation. If irregular Strobe or failure to turn-on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and require cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
8. Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
9. This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Extac Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.