Gerber Moment Field Dress Hunting Knife Kit
For some, the thrill is all in the hunt. For others, things start getting good when it comes time to dress your game. For those who pride themselves in doing a thorough and efficient job of field dressing, cutting and quartering the animal, a dedicated cleaning kit is a must. Gerber applies its hunting and knife know-how in the Moment Cleaning Kit to provide a two-knife kit that handles all the routine cutting, slicing, prying and scraping needs associated with effective cleaning and dressing.
Large Blade Utility
At the core of the kit is the large Moment Fixed Blade Knife with gut hook. This practical blade offers full tang construction and an ergonomic handle that inspires confidence when tackling the varied demands of cleaning game. Practised users and beginners alike will appreciate the added utility of its gut hook feature. The hook feature simplifies the field dressing process by letting you open an animal efficiently and without risk of slicing into the intestine or other organs. The fine edge blade is adept at everything from making small incisions to opening the sternum on your next whitetail.
Small Blade Finesse
The small Fixed Blade Knife has the same bomber full tang construction as the larger knife, but its finer point and smaller scale are suited to working with smaller game, caping, cutting directly along leg bones and doing detail-oriented work on animals of all sizes.
Comfortable, Confident Grip
The first thing you’ll notice when you handle either of these knives is their comfortable grip and balanced feel. The molded rubber grip is inviting and easy to handle, instilling confidence when pushing or pulling through any medium. Gerber’s decades of experience building knives are evident in details like a well-placed guard, thumb traction jimping on the spine and a generous choil.
Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleaning
Hunting demands a lot of your equipment, your knives included. These knives are tools designed to be used as a dedicated cleaning kit—always sharp and always ready when you need them. Keep them stored with your hunting gear in the off-season and stowed in your pack while hunting. When it’s time to get to work cleaning and dressing, they’ll be clean, sharp and ready to perform. Their fixed blade design makes for easy cleaning, and their fine edge blades are easy to sharpen.
Dedicated Double Sheath
To help make sure these task-specific knives are always at the ready, the nylon double sheath offers side-by-side storage. You can strap it to a belt or simply keep it stored in your pack. Either way, the snap closure keeps the knives secure until you need them.
- Two-knife kit for dedicated cleaning and dressing of game: one large gut hook fixed blade and one small fixed blade designed for small game, detail work and caping
- Textured rubber handles feel great and deliver secure, all-conditions confidence in your grip
- Full tang, fixed blade construction means these knives can rise to the challenge of long-term and nontraditional use
- The gut hook on the blade tip makes processing game quick and efficient
- Glass bead blade finish for low reflectivity and fewer fingerprints
- Plain edge blades are the hunter’s friend; easy to use and utilitarian in nature
- Nylon scabbard with metal snaps keeps both knives within easy reach and securely stowed
- Pommels with lanyard holes add utility
- Balanced feel and comfortable grip
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
Gerber Moment Field Dress Hunting Knife Kit Specifications:
- Blade Length: 3.2" (8.1cm)
- Overall Length: 7.1" (18cm)
- Weight: 62g / 2.2oz
- Blade Length: 3.6" (9.1cm)
- Overall Length: 8.6" (21.8cm)
- Weight: 204g / 7.2oz
- Blade Steels: 5Cr15MoV Stainless
- Handle Materials: Rubber Overmolded Glass Filled Nylon
- Sheath Material: Nylon
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Extac Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.