Outdoor Edge Harpoon
Survival knife that converts to a spear
Outdoor Edge Harpoon Specifications:
- Blade: 2.9"
- Overall: 8.3"
- Steel: 7Cr17 Stainless
- Handle: Nylon Paracord
- Rockwell-C Hardness: 55-56
- Sheath: Nylon and polypropylene
- Blade Holder: Glass/Nylon polymer
- Weight: 8.9oz
- Practical cord-wrapped survival knife that converts to a spear.
- Effectively harvests small game, birds, and fish in survival situations.
- Hollow handle blade holder stores fishing hooks, line, matches, and other survival essentials Inletting tool in knife handle carves a slot to tie the Harpoon to green sapling.
- Navigate via the liquid-filled compass built into the blade holder cap.
- Paracord handle unwraps when cord is needed in an emergency.
- Remove the belt loop to convert the belt sheath to a blade cover when Used as a spear.
- Threaded screw-on blade holder attaches the Harpoon onto a standard broom handle.
We love getting our hands dirty, and the outdoors is our playground. When we're looking for a multi-use survival tool that is as versatile as it is unique we reach for the Outdoor Edge Harpoon and you should too.
This practical outdoor knife easily converts to a harpoon/spear by slotting a green shaft and tying the knife in place, or by threading the black blade holder onto a standard broom handle. To convert to a harpoon, the 550 Paracord handle can be easily removed and used to lash the blade into the blade holder or green shaft. The hawksbill end of the handle is an effective inletting tool for carving a slot into a green shaft to accommodate the blade. The hollow handle blade holder features a storage compartment for matches, fire starters, fish hooks and other emergency essentials. Includes a liquid-filled compass in the blade holder cap. The Harpoon comes complete with a quality nylon belt sheath which converts to a blade cover by removing the belt loop. Designed by custom knife maker Jerry Hossom.
|Type||Drop Point Blade|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Extac Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.