TOPS Knives Fieldcraft 3.5 Fixed Blade Knife
The Fieldcraft by Brothers of Bushcraft has been one of the best all-around hard-use bushcraft knives on the market since it was released and still is to this day. That is why it's available with several finishes, two different steels, a slew of handle options, and a leather or Kydex sheath as standard. Since that time, a folding version of the Fieldcraft has also been made. Now it's time for a different size. Clearly, with all of that success, many people have requested many changes and different options. One of them that a lot of people seem to agree would be great is a smaller version. This is why TOPS created Fieldcraft 3.5. It's a smaller, slightly slimmer version of the original. It's got TOPS' modified Scandi grind, black traction coating, tan canvas Micarta handles, and a great Kydex sheath. The 3 5/8" blade length is an excellent size for most cutting tasks. So this knife will excel as a bushcrafter, hunting knife, camp knife, and even as a fixed-blade EDC.
TOPS Knives Fieldcraft 3.5 Fixed Blade Knives Specifications:
- Knife Type: Fixed Blade
- Overall Length: 8.25" (21cm)
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9.5cm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point Blade
- Cutting Edge: 3.63" (9.2cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.16" (0.41cm)
- Blade Steel: 1095 RC 56-58
- Blade Finish: Black Traction Coating
- Handle Material: Tan Canvas Micarta
- Knife Weight: 5.5oz (156cm)
- Weight w/ Sheath: 7.7oz (218cm)
- Sheath Included: Yes
- Sheath Material: Black Kydex
- Sheath Clip: Rotating Spring Steel
- Designer: TOPS Team
|Type||Drop Point Blade|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Extac Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.