Acebeam H17 LED Headlamp
Acebeam H17 LED Headlamp Specifications:
Lightweight, small size, powerful brightness. You need to have a look at Acebeam H17. With a compact, waterproof aluminum body, the easy-to-operate H17 headlamp is power packed throwing a incredible 2000-lumen maximum beam that reaches up to 134 meters with 3xSAMSUNG LEDs. Another LEDs version is 3xNichia 219C, which is high CRI (CRI≥90) to resemble the nature of sunlight and reveals subtle detail of an object. Powered by one 1100mAh 18350 rechargeable Li-ion battery, which can be recharged through a built-in Micro-USB port, so no external charger is needed to charge the battery. Its surprisingly long run time up to 200hours at lower settings and fantastic value for camping, hiking or running.
Lightweight, small size, high performance L-Shaped headlamp
LED Color Option:
3 x SAMSUNG LH351D LEDs, maximum output of 2,000 lumens
LED option 1: 3 x SAMSUNG LH351D LEDs CRI≥90 high color rendering
Ultra-Low: 2 lumens; 200 hours
Low: 25 lumens; 79cd; 18 meters; 17 hours
Mid1: 120 lumens; 261cd; 32 meters; 4 hour 15 minutes
Mid2: 280 lumens; 649cd; 51 meters; 1 hour 30 minutes
High: 700 lumens; 1606cd; 80 meters; 1 hour 15 minutes
Turbo: 2000 lumens; 4507cd; 134 meters; 1 hour
Strobe: 700 lumens; 1 hour
Max. output 2000 lumens
Max. runtime: 200 hours
Max. beam distance: 134 meters
Peak beam intensity: 4507cd
Lightweight, small size, high proformance L-Shaped headlamp
Can be used as a mini flashlight
Powered by customized 18350 battery with 1100mAh capacity, which ensures the long runtime for this size light
The included 18350 battery can be recharged through a built-in Micro-USB port
Magnetic tail cap design allows for quick attach to any metal surfaces
Gold plated clip for transforming H17 to a handy L-Shape flashlight
TIR (Total Internal Reflection) optic facilitates efficient light transmission with a broad beam and a generous throw
Sweat-channeling, reflective headband
Strobe setting that can disorient an attacker or serve as a distress signal
Highly integrated single switch for all easy operation
Reverse polarity protection to guard against improper battery insertion
Intelligent highly efficient circuit board design for max performance and long run time
Intelligent temperature controlled light output for user safety
All circuitry contact points are gold-plated, providing better conductivity and superior durability
Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
Aircraft grade aluminum body structure.
Military grade type III hard-anodized finish
Size: 79mm (Length) x 24.3mm (Head Diameter) x 24mm (Tube Diameter)
Weight: 43.8g(1.54oz.) w/o battery; 70.2g(2.48oz.) w/ battery
Impact resistance to 1 meter
IP68 waterproof (2 meters submersible)
- Unauthorized disassembly may damage the headlamp and void the warranty.
- It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to use in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature.
- Caution hot when using continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related to the manufacturer and distributors.
- Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
- Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
- Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the headlamp normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn-on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and requires cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
- Remove the battery from the headlamp during long term storage.
- This headlamp is not intended to be used as a diving light.
- Do not aim the headlamp directly at eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Extac Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.