Lansky Delux 5 Stone Knife Sharpening System LS2
Lansky Delux 5 Stone Knife Sharpening System LS2 Specifications:
- Alumina Oxide & Ceramic Hones
- Easy to use, precision-engineered, multi-angle clamp to hold the blade securely
- Guide Rods are provided: One for every hone
- Extra Coarse Black Hone (70 grit) for re-profiling the bevel grind
- Coarse Red Hone (120 grit) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Green Hone (280 grit) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Blue Hone (600 grit) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Ultra-Fine Ceramic Yellow Hone (1000 grit) for polishing the edge for a razor sharp edge
- Honing Oil Specially Formulated for sharpening (not recommended with diamond sharpeners, use water instead)
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology! Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use; The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System. Designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time. All knife sharpener systems also include:
- Color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders mounted to stones
- Extra long knife clamp screws for thicker blades
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, X-Acto© blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recommended for heavy duty use.
SharpenerBy: Matt Tanner on 2 January 2019Great little knife sharpener combo, 5 different stones makes sharpening a breeze. Takes about 2-3 mins to do a knife from pitted to razor. 10/10 would buy again