Lansky Standard Diamond 3 Stone Knife Sharpening System LS51
3-Stone Standard Diamond System / Precision Knife Sharpening Kit
- Coarse Diamond (120 grit)
- Medium Diamond (280 grit)
- Fine Diamond (600 grit) Hones
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology. Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor-sharp edge every time. All systems include:
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp.
- Sharpening hones on colour-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra-long knife clamp screws
- Custom moulded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
- 17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, X-Acto© blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
- 20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
- 25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recommended for heavy-duty use.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Extac Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.