Smith's Pocket Pal All-In-One | Blade Sharpener, LED Light, Whistle, Compass & Firestarter
An all-in-one lightweight, compact, and durable tool
Introducing the next generation Pocket Pal®, the Pocket Pal® X2 Sharpener and Survival Tool. Like the current Pocket Pal, the new X2 is lightweight, compact, and durable, but this new version comes with all the added features of a standard survival kit. It features the same COARSE and FINE pull-through sharpening slots and fold out, tapered diamond rod as the current Pocket Pal but adds a fire starter, compass, LED light, and survival whistle to its compact frame. It’s the perfect tool for backpackers, hikers, campers, and outdoor sports enthusiasts.
• Two pull-through sharpening slots sharpen both sides of a standard edge knife blade at the same time
• Works quickly to provide a durable, long-lasting cutting edge
• Preset sharpening angles for a consistent edge
• Tapered diamond rod sharpens serrations, gut hooks, and single-bevel knife blades
• Tapered rod stores in bottom of the housing
• Push-button LED light for increased visibility in low light conditions
• High pitched signal whistle to identify your location
• Compass for directional travel
• Firestarter with twice the spark of normal fire starting tools
• Sharpening slot can be used in combination with a fire starter to make sparks
• Lightweight, compact, and durable housing
Pretty Good ToolBy: Rodger on 21 November 2018Oh boy this one is a beauty. I used the whistle and compass to guide a doomed ship to safety off the coast while starting a fire to cook the survivors a feed. Prior to that I used the led torch to see my knife sharpened to perfection on the precision, quick sharpen equipment.